The John Clan

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Finally an email!!!

Well I finally received an email from Brennan today!!! I was going crazy waiting to hear something. His P-day is on Wednesday but I guess the MTC messed up and inserted their service hour in the middle of their P-day so he actually has a split p-day half on Wednesday and half on Friday. He sounds good. Has already had some great and not so great experiences but he sounds like he is already growing from them. The companion he was suppose to have never showed up to the MTC so they put him with two other Elders in a Trio. One of his companions is the District Leader. It sounds like he has been very busy. He sounded a little worried about the Spanish but says that he feels the spirit even in a different language. He says he is sending some pictures soon so I will post them as soon as I get them. Love you all. Thanks for the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment