The John Clan
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Week Three at the MTC
I received Brennan's email today! Today's email was a little bit shorter than the others have been. I think it is probably because he wasn't feeling well. Brennan says that it is not if you get sick at the MTC but when and his turn has come. He didn't give too much detail I guess it is just a cold. He asked me to send him some Nyquil and Dayquil. Other than that he just answered a bunch of questions that I had been asking about. He told us where his companions were from and where they are going. He told me to say Thanks!!!!! Aunt Kellie for the donuts. He bore his testimony in Spanish to us. That was about it. I am hoping for some snail mail or hopefully a longer letter next week. Love to all of you. Pray for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment