The John Clan

Saturday, February 26, 2011

It's been way to long!!!!

Boy I can't believe it has been so long since I have written on this Blog!!! I had every intention of keeping this up at least weekly. I guess life just happened!!! With working two jobs I don't have much time to spend doing the things I love, like blogging among other things. I am sorry to all of you who were trying to follow Brennan and his mission through this blog. The good news is that I have kept up his Mission site web page pretty good. So to see how he is doing and follow his mission you can go to that web page and there is a link on this blog for that. He is doing great!!! I am also going to try and keep this up a little bit better so that you can see how the rest of the family is doing.
So update on the girls.... Tayler is a SENIOR!!! I can't believe she will be graduating in 3 months. Rylee is a Junior!! My baby!!!! I can't believe that time goes so fast. So I will put a post and some pics up of the girls to update you on their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment