The John Clan

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Elder John is in Mazatlan!


Brennan's Study Area


Brennan's Desk


Brennnan's Closet


Brennan's Bed

So I finally received an email from Elder John today. He is in Mazatlan. Actually he is in a town called Villa Union and it is about 30 minutes outside of Mazatlan. He said the town is very small and poor. He is adjusting. His companion is Elder Rosales who is a native and is on his 23 month so Brennan is his last companion. Brennan said he only understands about half of what Elder Rosales is saying. I guess his Spanish will get pretty good. He said his bathroom is outside and they have no hot water. He and Elder Rosales make up half of the priesthood in the town. They have set 6 baptisms and are working hard. I can't wait to hear from him next week! I recieved two packages from the MTC today of stuff that Brennan didn't want to take to Mexico with him. He included his memory card from his camera so I will post a few MTC pictures.





























No comments:

Post a Comment