March 23, 2010 10:56 p.m.
Hahaha, so what can I say!!! I love this place!! President Johnstun is awesome, we got here and he took us to get tacos at this street restaurant. Pretty much all those things that you were worried about, I dunno they aren't such a big deal Culiacan is awesome and I know I am going to love it here!! I will talk to you all soon!!!! Love you all.
Love Elder John
So that was Brennan's email that he sent us. We are way excited for him. We talked to him for about an hour this morning. He called us from the Salt Lake Airport on his way out of town. It was so good to talk to him and hear his voice and ask him tons of questions and get answers right away. Kevin, the girls and I were all home and we put him on speaker phone so we could all participate in the conversation. He is soooo excited to start the next leg of his journey. He has learned so much and grown so much. I am sure Mexico will just add to that. I think his P-day will be Monday's so we probably won't be hearing from him again until next week. Keep him in your prayers!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment