The John Clan

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Weeks 5 and 6

Ok so I know I am a bit slow at updating this blog but my computer has been out of commission for a couple of weeks. Hopefully everything is fixed and ready to go now. It is
amazing at the changes one week can make. Brennan just started week 7 at the MTC. Only a couple of weeks untill he heads to Mexico. So in his email from week 5 Brennan talks about learning the Spanish language and this is how he described it..... Most of the time I feel like someone is standing over me continually dumping a bucket of water on my head and I am getting drenched and every once in a while I come up and grab a gulp full, but for the most part
I am just soaking wet. Then just one week later this is what he had to say...... I understand the Spanish language!!! I may not know all of the little intracacies yet but I understand what people are saying when they are speaking!!! I have also been teaching for the past week in Spanish!! I have a testimony of the gift of tongues because I am experiencing it!!! Wow he just keeps amazing me!!! Thanks Lindsay Bell for praying that missionaries can learn their language!!

No comments:

Post a Comment